19000 Series Screen Filters are manual filters with stainless steel screens used as primary or back-up filtration. Their angle body configuration eliminates extra fittings. Filter cover is easily removed for servicing and cleaning. Available in Stainless Steel body and sizes from 3" to 10".
- Easy installation with flanged connections.
- Angle configuration design eliminates the use of extra fittings.
- Durable stainless steel wire mesh screen - supported by a PVC perforated element.
- Manually purge the filter with ball valve installed in the cover plate.
- Cover is easily removed for servicing and cleaning.
- Primary filtration for well water.
- Back-up filtration for Media Filter Batteries, Sand Separators, and Secondary Filters next to each zone.
19000 Series Screen Filters Technical
- Screen Mesh Sizes: 080, 120, 150 and 200
- Epoxy Filter Sizes: 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 10"
- Epoxy Filter Connections: Flanged
- Arrows on the filter indicate the direction of the water flow through the filter.
- As a back-up with a media battery, the filter connects directly to the outlet manifold of each filter.
- Important Note: For servicing, always allow space equal to the entire length of the filter to remove the screen from the filter.
19000 Series Screen Filters Ordering