2” Compact Disc-Kleen Filter is the perfect solution when automation is desired because manual cleaning is frequent and too cumbersome. The built-in backflush controller, operated by pressure differential and/or time, operates on four "C" batteries. Installation is easy with this pre-assembled compact unit. Two filter options for low and high flows - up to 80 GPM.
- Irrigation systems with a capacity of 0-80 GPM requiring clean water to operate drippers or micro-sprinklers.
- For industrial use with recycled water or water discharged from a plant.
- For areas without electricity.
- When automation is required because manual cleaning is frequent.
- Inlet: 2” Male Pipe Thread
Outlet: 2” Female Pipe Thread
- Flush Port: 2” Female Pipe Thread
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 140 psi
- Minimum Pressure for Backflush: 40 psi
- Minimum Flow for Backflush: 30 GPM
- Minimum Allowable pH: 5
- Flush Valves: Plastic
- Seals: Nitrilo Rubber, EPDM
- Filter, Spine: Reinforced Polyamide
- Discs: Polypropylene
- Clamp, Screws: Stainless Steel
- Automatic self-cleaning filter for low volume capacity - 0 to 80 GPM.
- Constructed of the highest quality UV protected reinforced polymer plastic to prevent corrosion.
- Proven Disc-Kleen depth filter technology - filters through the entire ring depth and not just the surface.
- Built-in backflush controller functions by pressure differential gauge and/or time.
- No electricity required - backflush controller operates on four “C” batteries.
- Easily accessible bypass screen filter ensures clean water for backflushing.
- Compact pre-assembled unit for easy installation - fits in tight spaces.