Pressure Sustaining Normally Open (PSNO) Valves are the universal solution for all types of filters to maximize flush cycle efficientcy. A PSNO valve will ensure that the filter initiates a backflush cycle with the required pressure by maintaining the correct pressure upstream of the valve (downstream of the filter). Filters flush more efficiently resulting in less maintenance, less downtime and less water and energy used. There is no need for a larger pump, saving capital and operating expenses, to achieve the correct pressure during backflush for proper cleaning.
- Accurate stable control of the upstream pressure is maintained by the PSNO Valve pilot even with changes in flow
- Quick reaction time is acheived since the PSNO Valve goes into sustaining mode right before filter starts flushing
- Easy installation and operation along with reliability resulting in less maintenance
- Hydraulic valve with direct sealing diaphragm - no stem, shaft or bearings within the water passage for longer life
- When valve upstream pressure is not enough for proper filter flushing
- Ideal for all types of filters - media or disc