Combination Air/Vacuum and Continuous Acting Air Vents proven design provides more air release capacity than other vents of similar size.
- Ensures maximum protection of the irrigation system with proper sizing and placement.
- Aeordynamic float design ensures vent closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches 12 psi.
- Large capacity vents dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting.
- Unique rolling seal feature allows gradual opening, closing and self-cleaning.
- Made of corrosion-resistant UV protected nylon - no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts.
- 1” and 2” Combination Air/Vacuum and Continuous Acting Air Vents
- For discharge and intake of large volumes of air at pump and filtration stations, along mains and at the end of mainlines.
- For continuous air release at high points in pipe network or upstream of manifolds.
- Every 1,500 feet along mainlines.
- 2” Combination Air Release/Vacuum Guard and Continuous Acting Air Vent
- Releases air at pump priming and maintains the prime by not allowing air intake in long and/or undulating suction lines to pump stations.
- Releases entrapped air while ensuring continuous prime at centrifugal pumps.
- Builds up siphons with air release, maintains the siphon by continuously releasing air and not allowing air intake.
- 3/4” and 1” Automatic Continuous Acting Air Vents
- For high spots where air accumulates.
- 1” Continuous Acting/Vacuum Guard Air Vent
- For release of entrapped air while ensuring continuous pump prime with no air intake in centrifugal pumps and pump suction lines.
- Protects mechanical seals in vertical pumps by not allowing air to accumulate in the stuffing boxes.
- Maintain siphons with continuous air release while not allowing air intake.