Dynamic Air Vent is a unique air vent that operates without a float and utilizes the rolling diaphragm principle. This allows slow and gradual air discharge preventing water hammer.
- Rolling diaphragm principle allows air to be discharged in a controlled and gradual manner preventing slam and surges.
- Reacts very quickly to vacuum surges by intaking large amounts of air - three times more air than other vents.
- Air vent is normally closed when the line is not operating preventing debris and contaminants from entering the pipeline.
- Light-weight and small for easy installation with simple and reliable operation.
- Built-in outlet connection for surplus water drainage.
- Corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Installation on irrigation systems with any diameter pipeline when the slope is greater than 2 - 3%
- Installation on irrigation systems with 8” or great diameter pipelines
- For discharge of air at pump and filtration stations, along mains and at the end of mainlines
- At high points in the pipe network or upstream of manifolds