Backflush Valves are designed for automatic backflushing of filters. Netafim offers plastic and iron hydraulically operated backflush valves to fit both disc and sand media filters.
Series 350 Backflush Valves
- 3-way hydraulically operated diaphragm valves with low pressure loss.
- Glass reinforced polyamide body.
- Double chambered design requires low actuation pressure for a wide application range.
- Dynamic sealing diaphragm seals at very low pressure and prevents seal friction and erosion.
- Highly durable reinforced plastic valve is chemical and cavitation resistant.
- T-configuration valve has a common outlet connected to the filter inlet and two other outlets - one to the water inlet manifold and the other one to the drain manifold.
- Used with 2" Compact LP Disc-Kleen filter, 2" LP Disc-Kleen filters, 3" LP Disc-Kleen filters, Apollo Disc-Kleen filters and AGF Sand Media filters.
Iron Backflush Valves
- Cast iron sturdy body.
- Easy installation with no special tools required.
- Low head loss from direct diaphragm sealing valve.
- Grooved end connections.
- Used with Sand Media filters and Disc-Kleen filters for high pressure applications.
Backflush Valves Technical
Series 350 Backflush Valve Specifications
- Operating Pressure: 10-145 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 150° F
- External Operating Pressure: 85%-100% of operating pressure
- Control Chamber Displacement Volume: 2" - 0.03 gallons; 3" - 0.09 gallons; 4" - 0.15 gallons
- 2" Series 350 Connections: Inlet - 2" Grooved (Victaulic); Outlet - 2" Threaded; Flush - 2" Threaded
- 3" Series 350 Connections: Inlet - 3" Grooved (Victaulic); Outlet - 3" Grooved (Victaulic); Flush - 2" Threaded
- 4" Series 350 Connections: Inlet - 4" Grooved (Victaulic); Outlet - 4" Threaded; Flush - 4" Grooved (Victaulic) or 3" Threaded
Series 350 Backflush Valve Materials
- Valve Body, Separating Partition and Lower Adapter: Polyamide 6 - 30GF Black color
- Cover: Polyamide 6 - 30GF Grey color
- Diaphragm: NR-AL52 Nylon fabric reinforced
- Seats, Diaphragm Washers: Stainless Steel 304
- Plug, Plug Washer: Acetal Copolymer Black
- Stopper Disc: PVC-U
- Seal, O-Rings: NBR
- Spring: Stainless Steel AISI 302
- Shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 303
- External Bolts, Studs, Nuts and Disc: Stainless Steel
Series 350 Backflush Valve Operation
- A hydraulic command from the solenoid , which pressurizes the Lower Control Chamber , forces the diaphragm  actuated Plug Assembly  to move towards the Supply Port Seal , eventually sealing the valve drip tight.
- This allows water flow from the filter through the Drain Port Seal .
- Venting the upper control chamber causes the line pressure, together with the Spring  force, to move the valve back to filtration mode.
Backflush Valves Ordering