Check Valves are dependable, durable and simple to maintain. The unique upper flap chamber reduces head losses and prevents clogging.
- Made of engineered plastic materials for reliable operation under highly corrosive conditions.
- Spring loaded mechanism with unique upper flap chamber prevents clogging.
- Minimum head loss - as the flap rises, its arm shortens resulting in a reduced movement and head loss reduction.
- Wafer type construction allows check valve to be mounted between flanges and installation in any position.
- Multiple sizes with optional indicator stem or electric limit switch.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning.
- For all types of irrigation systems and applications of fertilizers through the irrigation lines.
- For hot water and heating systems.
Check Valves Technical
- Operating Pressure: 3 to 230 psi/li>
- Flange mounted
- 5 Year waranty
|3", 4" and 6" Sizes||8" Sizes|
|Flap Seal||EPDM Rubber||EPDM Rubber|
|Spring||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Check Valves Ordering