Check Valves are dependable, durable and simple to maintain. They provide reliable water backflow prevention with quiet closure and secure sealing.
- Made of composite (reinforced nylon) materials to withstand highly abrasive conditions and to ensure long-term service in corrosive liquid environments.
- Quick, spring-assisted closure minimizes the possibility of water hammer.
- Designed for free flow of water with minimal headloss.
- Wafer type construction allows mounting between flanges and installation in any position.
- Spring assembly mechanism can be replaced without removing the valve from the line.
- For all types of irrigation systems and applications of fertilizers through the irrigation lines.
Check Valves Technical
- Available sizes: 3", 4", 6", 8", and 10"
- Operating Pressure: 3 to 150 psi
- Flange mounted
- 5 Year warranty
- Body: Composite (Reinforced Nylon)
- Flap: Nylon
- Flap Seal: EPDM Rubber
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: EPDM Rubber
Check Valves Ordering