Circulating Screen Filters for filtering sand and organic matter offer continuous screen flushing reducing the need for manual cleaning. A specially designed circulation plate filters the water and the continuous downward spiral flushes the screen and forces debris to the collection cell. These filters maintain water flow without increasing the pressure loss.
- Maintains water flow without increased pressure loss.
- Automatically removes residue from screen during filtration.
- Adjusts to system's actual flow rate for effective filtration and trouble-free operation.
- Filter element is perforated PVC cylinder with a highly durable stainless steel screen and dome shaped sedimentation tank.
- Maximum anti-corrosion protection with a carbon steel epoxy coated filter body.
- Optional automatic flush valve and timer available.
- Large filtration area for maximum cleaning.
- Well water containing small quantities of sand - less than 3 ppm
Circulating Screen Filters Technical
Description of Operation - Manual Circulating Screen Filter
The water enters the filter through a plate with four or six (4 or 6) angular holes, directing the flow in a circular pattern along the length of the filter element. The water flows through the element screen openings while solid particles are collected at the lower section of the filter. These particles can be easily removed by opening the drain valve for a short period of time.
The filters are supplied with 4-6 plugs enabling the user to adjust the number of holes to suit the filtering flow rate.
- Recommended Headloss: 4.5 - 7.5 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 120 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Circulation Plate: 6 directional holes and rubber stoppers for precise flow rate adjustment for 2", 3", 4" and 6" sizes (4 directional holes for 8" size)
- 2", 3", 4" and 6" End connections: Grooved
- 8" End Connections: Flanged
- Screen Mesh Sizes: 080, 120, 150, 200
- Screen Thickness: 0.9 mm
Circulating Screen Filters Ordering