Originally developed for the row crop market, DripNet PC provides an economical heavywall solution for irrigating permanent crops with long runs and steep topographies with high uniformity.
Ideal for slope and undulating terrain, surface or subsurface installations and most water quality conditions, DripNet PC features the same proven-performance of Netafim's leading heavywall dripline at an affordable price:
Virtually Clog-Free Dripper Design
- Largest filtration area prevents penetration of dirt particles into the dripper.
- Chemical resistant, self-cleaning, self-flushing dripper diaphragm removes debris throughout the irrigation cycle.
- Industry's widest and shortest dripper flow path. Wide cross-section allows large particles to pass easily through the short flow path virtually eliminating clogging.
Dependable, Reliable Dripper Performance
- Injection-molded drippers have the lowest co-efficient of variation – less than 3%, unlike other manufacturers. The same dripper is used in every dripline regardless of the tubing's inside diameter or wall thickness providing consistent, reliable performance.
- Pressure compensating – delivers precise water applications nearly everywhere in the field and operates at the industry's lowest regulating pressure.
- Sub-surface or surface applications.
- Tree, vine, row crops, greenhouse and nursery.
- Multi-seasonal use.
- Undulating fields.
- Wide pressure range produces uniform dripper flow rates so longer runs and steep topographies are irrigated with high uniformity.
- Lowest coefficient of manufacturing variability (Cv) in the industry.
- One-piece construction prevents damage to drippers during installation and retrieval.
- Design flexibility is available in a range of dripper flows and spacings, allowing for specific application rates and controlling of wetting pattern in different soil types.
- Pressure compensating feature delivers precise water applications nearly everywhere in the field.
Vineline Vineyard Solutions
Pre-installed Adjustable Dripline Ring
- Easily adjustable – moves from one end of the dripline to the other preventing water migration
- Economical – saves labor costs
- Flexible options – available with UniRam or DripNet PC Heavywall Driplines
- Available for 540", 570", 620" and 690" sizes
- Pre-installed at Netafim USA
DripNet PC™ HWD Technical
Advanced Pressure Compensating Operation
DripNet PC's self-cleaning pressure compensating dripper is a fully self-contained unit welded to the interior wall of the dripper tubing. Both tubing and dripper are manufactured from high quality synthetic elastomers to withstand chemicals and fertilizers. The DripNet PC dripper contains a diaphragm that continuously adjusts to varying water pressure to ensure a constant flow rate. The diaphragm allows particles to pass through the dripper, promoting reliable performance and a longer system life.
This continuous flushing feature and wide flow path keep drippers flowing at optimal rates without clogging or interrupting operation.
- Inside diameter:
- 0.540" (16mm, 45 mil)
- 0.570" (17mm, 45 mil)
- 0.620" (18mm, 45 mil)
- 0.690" (20mm, 48 mil)
- 0.820" (60 mil)
- Nominal flow rates (GPH): 0.16, 0.26, 0.32, 0.42, 0.53, 0.61, 0.92, 1.00
- Common spacings: 24", 30", 36", 42.25", 48"
- Regulating pressure:
0.16 GPH: 4 to 36 psi
0.26 GPH: 6 to 43 psi
0.32 GPH: 6 to 43 psi
0.42 GPH: 6 to 43 psi
0.53 GPH: 6 to 51 psi
0.61 GPH: 6 to 51 psi
0.79 GPH: 6 to 51 psi
0.92 GPH: 6 to 51 psi
1.0 GPH: 9 to 51 psi
- Recommended filtration:
80 Mesh - 0.42 GPH and higher
120 Mesh - 0.16, 0.26, 0.32 GPH
DripNet PC™ HWD Ordering