The FertiKit 3G is a fully configurable fertilizer/acid dosing unit. It can accommodate a variety of dosing channels, dosing boosters, NMC Controllers, peripherals and accessories to meet a vast range of applications and infrastructure constraints.
Basic functions include controlled mixing of fertilizers/acids with source water into a homogeneous nutrient solution, EC/pH correction of nutrient solution and water pre-treatment.
Features & Benefits
- A modular, cost-effective Nutrigation system for soil and substrate applications with minimal investment.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and energy.
- Unrivaled range of irrigation water capacities.
- Designed for any application where quantitative or proportional Nutrigation is required.
- Venturi operation principle - no moving parts.
- Fits into an existing irrigation system and it's easy to install and maintain.
- Precise Nutrigation based on high accuracy dosing channels with recipes that can be changed quickly and efficiently.
- Made from high-quality components and PVC NPT schedule 80 with an aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame and adjustable legs.
- Pre-assembled with NMC Pro Controller.
- A wide variety of accessories and peripherals can be integrated into the FertiKit to enhance its functions.
- Field-proven in all environmental conditions.
The FertiKit doses the various fertilizer and acids into a homogenous solution and injects it into the irrigation water mainline. The suction of the fertilizers and acid into the dosing channels is based on the Venturi principle. This requires a pressure differentiation - which is created by the FertiKit booster pump.
SP - Mainline pressure range of 15 to 60 psi
Note: Dealers must be trained and authorized to purchase Crop Management Technologies Products. Please contact your Netafim USA Dealer Releationship Manager for more information.
Fertikit 3G Technical
- Up to 4 dosing channels: 13-95 GPH
- Total fertilizer/acid suction capacity; 380 GPH
- NPT connections for easy assembly.
- For other technical specifications, contact Netafim USA.
Typical Installation Overview
The drawing represents the infrastructure suitable for a FertiKit 3G.
Note: Dealers must be trained and authorized to purchase Crop Management Technologies Products. Please contact your Netafim USA Dealer Relationship Manager for more information.