Fertilizer Injectors are small in size with a lightweight design allowing for maximum flexibility in confined spaces. Venturi injectors perform reliably and require little maintenance. Available in two sizes covering a wide range of flows.
- Designed with simple venturi technology requiring few moving parts and little maintenance.
- Chemical injection at rates of over 470 GPH to as low as 0.5 GPH depending on injector size and operating pressure.
- Extremely uniform injection rate from start to finish at nominal system flows rates.
- Venturi injectors provide most cost-effective method of introducing chemicals into a pressurized irrigation system.
- Easy installation with small size and lightweight design while providing maximum flexibility in confined spaces.