ScreenGuard™ Automatic Screen Filters
ScreenGuard™ filter are automatic with stainless steel screens and are used as primary filtration and row crop protection from inorganic materials.
- Ease of maintenance due to quick access to internal components and simple disassembly.
- Proven and robust control structure included at no additional cost.
- High quality construction and durability backed by the world’s most trusted irrigation manufacturer.
- 3-Layer, 316 stainless steel screen technology provides long life and high performance under even the most demanding conditions.
- Externally mounted backflush valve for easy serviceability.
- Primary filtration for good quality well water with no organic matter
- Protects row and permanent crops from inorganic materials
ScreenGuard™ Automatic Screen Filters Technical
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 30 psi
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum Water Temperature:149˚ F (65˚ C)
- End Connections: Flanged
- Screen Mesh Sizes: 080, 120, 150, 200
- Sizes: 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”
- Control Voltage: DC Latching
- Filter Housing: baked epoxy, carbon steel coated
Description of Operation
A coarse screen protects the finer screen from large particles and it can be periodically cleaned manually. Automatic flushing of the fine screen is activated once the pressure differential (∆P) in the filter reaches a pre-determined value. During the flushing cycle, the backflush valve opens, pressure is released from the piston and debris laden water is discharged through the backflush valve. Pressure in the hydraulic motor chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered causing the dirt collection nozzles to move along and rotate cleaning the whole internal screen surface. The flushing cycle takes 5 seconds. The backflush valve closes at the end of the cycle, pressure is reapplied, moving the nozzles back to their resting position and the filter is cleaned. During the whole process, water supply is uninterrupted.
Dimensions & Weight
ScreenGuard™ Automatic Screen Filters Ordering