Hydrometer – a hydraulic valve and water meter combined in a single unit which saves space and installation costs. The valve is double-chambered for quick action and positive opening and closing. Adding pilot valves and solenoids enables remote and automatic operation. No straight pipe length is required upstream or downstream of the globe configuration hydrometers making them ideal for tight installations.
Available in many sizes to suit a variety of applications.
- Double-chambered valve provides quick acting and positive opening and closing.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction with corrosion-resistant body for reliable performance.
- Stainless steel encapsulated registers guaranteed against fogging due to moisture.
- Globe configuration with built-in straightening vane requires no straight pipe installation saving space.
- Low head loss for energy efficiency and +/-2% accuracy across all flow ranges.
- High pressure, remote control applications
- For communication with irrigation controllers and central control units
- For use as a remote master valve for automated operation
- For variety of pilot options: manual electric, pressure reducing manual electric