Manual Iron Threaded Valve
Basic Iron Grooved Valve
Pressure Reducing Electric
Iron Flanged Valve
Quick Relief Angle
Bronze Threaded Valve
Iron and Bronze Valves are available in a wide range of sizes and flow rates to cover most applications. The unique design allows a straight flow pattern with low friction loss. A direct sealing diaphragm, the valves only moving part, operates by pipeline or external pressure. Sizes range from 1” to 24” with a variety of control functions and connection options.
- Unique design allows a straight flow pattern with lowest friction loss in the industry.
- Superb hydraulic performance with low operating pressure.
- Direct sealing diaphragm for positive opening and closing.
- Simple inline installation with minimal parts provides low maintenance requirements.
- Iron valves have protective polyester coating for resistance to corrosive elements and UV protection.
- Bronze valves are designed to resist cavitation where extreme flow velocities exist.
- Excellent for high pressure applications
- For drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- Center pivot control
- Permanent systems