Manual Nylon Threaded Valve
Pressure Reducing Electric
Nylon Threaded Valve
Manual PVC Slip Valve
Pressure Reducing PVC Threaded Valve
Nylon and PVC Valves offer structural simplicity and superior hydraulic performance for surface or subsurface agricultural applications. The valves operate by pipeline or external pressure and the reinforced rubber diaphragm seals the water passage when the line pressure reaches the valve's control chamber. They are simple to install with slip or threaded connections and available in 1" to 6" sizes.
- Superb hydraulic performance.
- Simple design with only one moving component, the diaphragm, means parts are not located in the water passage way.
- Low operating pressure.
- Simple inline installation with minimal maintenance requirements for maximum dependability.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant materials provide high resistance to corrosive water containing fertilizers and chemicals.
- Nylon valves have threaded connections.
- PVC valves have threaded or socket (slip) connections allowing pipes to be cemented into the valves.
- Ideal for water control in PVC networks
- Agriculture or Greenhouse and Nursery applications
- Surface or subsurface installations
- Portable systems