Netafim Pressure Compensating Drippers developed with Netafim’s advanced pressure compensating technology deliver a uniform flow rate even in areas with difficult topographical conditions. A unique pressure differential mechanism regulates flow and provides self-cleaning action, even while irrigating - for a clog-resistant design and high emission uniformity.
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures (within the recommended range) ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
- Industry’s widest flow path and wider dripper cross section allow large particles through the dripper’s short flow path.
- Continuous self-flushing system, even while irrigating, provides improved resistance to clogging.
- Ideal for areas with difficult topographical conditions.
- The CNL feature is an internal check valve or non-draining mechanism that eliminates refill and drainage effects.
- Greenhouse and Nursery
Pressure Compensating Drippers Technical
- PC and WPC Base Color and Flow: Red 0.5 GPH, Black 1.0 GPH and Green 2.0 GPH
- WPCJ Base and Body Color and Flow: Red 0.5 GPH, Gray 1.0 GPH and Green 2.0 GPH
- PC and WPJ (Non CNL) Recommended Operating Pressure Range: 7 - 58 psi
- WPC (with CNL) Recommended Operating Pressure Range: 14.5 - 58 psi
- WPCJ (With CNL) Recommended Operating Pressure Range: 10.2 - 45 psi
- Recommended Filtration: 120 Mesh
Pressure Compensating Drippers Ordering