Netafim Pressure Compensating Drippers developed with Netafim’s advanced pressure compensating technology deliver a uniform flow rate even in areas with difficult topographical conditions. A unique pressure differential mechanism regulates flow and provides self-cleaning action, even while irrigating - for a clog-resistant design and high emission uniformity.
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures (within the recommended range) ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
- Industry’s widest flow path and wider dripper cross section allow large particles through the dripper’s short flow path.
- Continuous self-flushing system, even while irrigating, provides improved resistance to clogging.
- Ideal for areas with difficult topographical conditions.
- The CNL feature is an internal check valve or non-draining mechanism that eliminates refill and drainage effects. It is only available with the WPCJ Dripper.
- Greenhouse and Nursery