Did you know that better irrigation uniformity means more dollars in your pocket? Don’t compromise your irrigation with leaky layflat products. Netafim has the solution – FlexNet – the industry’s only leak-proof flexible pipe that ensures the integrity and uniformity of your irrigation system. Manufactured with premium polypropylene, FlexNet is durable enough to withstand the toughest conditions. When compared to a typical layflat installation, a grower can save 20-30% on labor costs. The unique integral welded connectors provide faster layout and retrieval decreasing manpower costs. It’s time to increase your bottom line and put more dollars in your pocket.
- Quick Assembly
Integral welded connectors ensure a secure, leak-proof connection between distribution pipes and laterals (with no teflon or glue required when using Netafim fittings)
- Agro-Machinery Friendly
When not pressurized, it’s so durable it can be stepped on or driven over
- Low Expansion Rate
Pipe lays flat, has zero axial elongation and will not tangle or bend
FlexNet is simple, flexible and light-weight for maximum portability and quicker movement from field to field. It can be used in surface or subsurface applications and requires no specialized tools for installation.
- Proven to reduce the overall material and labor costs of the entire irrigation system since faster layout and retrieval decreases manpower costs.
- Integral welded connectors ensure a secure, leak-proof connection between distribution pipes and laterals while reducing labor time and costs.
- Increases irrigation efficiency by eliminating leaks which waste water and reduce pressure and flow to the plants impacting uniformity and yield.
- Versatile and durable to withstand the most stringent climatic and environmental conditions.
- Offered with a full line of branching and lateral connectors compatible with all Netafim systems.
- Agricultural, Horticultural, and Mining
- Used for transfer, distribution and manifold pipe
- Subsurface and surface installations
- Use with Thinwall or Heavywall driplines
- Sizes: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” and 8” (10” by special request)
- Outlet Spacing: 30”, 36”, 40”, 60”, 72” or 80” (other spacings by special request)
- Outlets: Integral Welded 1/2”
- Coil Length: 328’ (100 meters)
- Black Stripe for Identification
- UV and Chemical Resistant
- Maximum Recommended Working Pressure:
2” – 36.2 psi
3” – 29 psi
4” – 25 psi
6” – 20 psi
8” – 14.5 psi
- FlexNet Material: 100% Recyclable Polypropylene
Assembly is quick and easy with installed integral welded outlets (1/2″ female threaded) which are located at predetermined spacings. Each welded outlet ensures a secure, leak-proof connection and accepts a 1/2″ male threaded tee or elbow start connector which attaches the Dripline to the FlexNet pipe.
This innovative, kink-resistant and flexible riser provides an ideal solution for connecting thinwall driplines to the submain. It’s suitable for on-surface or subsurface applications. One end of the QFlex riser has male threads for connection to FlexNet’s 1/2” threaded integral welded connector. The thinwall dripline slips over the other end and is secured with a wire tie. An optional 1/2” male by female threaded elbow connector is also available.
- Polypropylene material
- UV resistant
- Riser length: 24″ or 48″
- Maximum Pressure: 43 psi
- Less than 3% elongation at 43 psi
MegaStand™ Sprinkler Stand
High quality, durable sprinkler stand connects to Netafim FlexNet Flexible Pipe. The riser threads into the FlexNet 1/2” integral welded connector for a leak-proof connection. Risers can be combined to increase the sprinkler stand height from 16” to 32” to 48”. Three separate pieces make assembly and disassembly quick and easy.