Netafim Polyethylene Tubing is made from the highest low density polyethylene resin available. Available in black or white color, multiple diameters and various coil lengths.
- Made from the highest quality low density resins.
- Excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) and acid resistance.
- Available in black or white color, standard coil lengths or large diameter reels to meet your specific needs.
- White tubing is opaque to prevent algae growth, withstand heat and harsh chemicals while producing cooler water temperatures.
- Every reel undergoes a battery of tests to insure high quality manufacturing standards are met.
- Available with pre-punched holes at various spacings.
- Tree, vine, permanent row crop and greenhouse or nursery
- Subsurface, surface and suspension from vine
- For use with riser lines
Polyethylene Tubing Accessories
Pre-installed Adjustable Clip
Easily adjustable – clip moves from one end of the tubing to the other preventing water migration Economical option saves labor. Available for tubing with .670″, .780″ or .790″ outside diameters.
Pressure Compensating or Non-Compensating
Designed with a large flow path allowing particles to pass freely through for long-term efficient operation. Can be installed anywhere along the tubing. Available in pressure compensating or non-compensating options with multiple flow rates.
Polyethylene Tubing Technical
Blank Polyethylene Tubing is warranted to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years and seven (7) years for environmental stress cracking. This warranty applies only to products with a wall thickness of 35 mil or greater.
Polyethylene Tubing Ordering
Select sizes are available in other coil lengths. Not all products listed in these charts are stocking items. Non-stock products are subject ot a minimum order quantity.