PolyNet ™ is an innovative mainline and sub-mainline piping solution that is easy to install, recoil and relocate for use in an alternate field or different configuration. Featuring leakage-free lateral connectors and integrated welded outlets, spaced according to customer requirements, PolyNet's advanced design provides growers with an easy-to-assemble, precise water delivery solution that lowers labor and maintenance costs and increases water savings. Additionally, the cost (per acre) of a PolyNet drip irrigation system is substantially less than a below-ground PVC system, giving producers more options when deciding on a system that is the right fit for their operation.
- Proven to reduce the overall material and labor costs of the entire irrigation system.
- Integral welded connectors ensure a secure, leak-free connection between distribution pipes and laterals while reducing labor time and costs.
- The ideal piping solution for distribution and submain applications.
- Thermostatic, collapsible irrigation pipe is construction from premium polyethylene with a low expansion rate and zero axial elongation.
- Flexible and light-weight for maximum portability and quicker movement from field to field.
- Flat, compact coil design reduces freight and storage costs.
- Faster layout and retrieval processes results in decreased manpower costs.
- Versatile and durable to withstand the most stringent climatic and environmental conditions.
- Requires no specialized tools for installation.
- Offered with a full line of branching and lateral connectors compatible with all Netafim systems.
- Agricultural, Horticultural and Mining
- Used for transfer, submain and distribution pipe
- Subsurface and surface installations
- Use with Thinwall driplines
Thinwall Dripline Connection To PolyNet
Assembly is quick and easy with installed integral welded outlets (1/2" female threaded) which are located at pre-determined spacings. Each welded outlet ensures a secure, leak-free connection and accepts a 1/2" male threaded tee or elbow start connector which attaches the Thinwall Dripline to the PolyNet pipe.
Portable & Durable
PolyNet is made from durable, environmentally-friendly polyethylene material that can be easily laid out and recoiled multiple times each year and is easily recycled at the end of its lifespan.
PolyNet System Components
To achieve maximum performance and increase the longevity of a PolyNet Irrigation system, include the following system components. Call Customer Service for ordering information.
PolyNet™ Manifold Length