Pressure Regulators are manufactured with non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass, that withstands all fertilizers and chemicals in common use providing years of trouble-free operation. The one-piece sealed regulating unit - different for each pressure option - is field replaceable and easy to maintain. Available in several sizes, pre-set pressures, and flows from .25 to 175 GPM.
- Instant response to variations in pressure assuring that outlet pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure.
- Non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass bodies withstand commonly used fertilizers and chemicals.
- Sealed regulating unit with stainless steel spring and a screw are field replaceable and easy to maintain.
- Built-in operating indicator visually shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved (except 3/4" low flow).
- Flow ranges from .25 to 175 GPM
- For use in drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.
Pressure Regulators Technical
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 145 psi
- Available Pre-Set Pressures: 9, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 43, 50, 57 and 65 psi
- 3/4” Low Flow Pre-Set Pressures: 15, 20, 25, 35 and 42 psi
- 3/4” - Female x Male Threaded
- 1 1/2” - Male Threaded
- 2” x 4 - Female Threaded
- 2” x 6 - Female Threaded
- 3” x 10 = Female Threaded
- 3/4” Low Flow Connections: Inline Female x Female Threaded
- 3/4” Low Flow Pressure Regulator: Sealed unit is non-replaceable
Pressure Regulating Unit
- Quick and simple to change pressures
- One-piece sealed pressure regulating unit for each pressure option
- Pressure regulator body remains the same
- No spring colors to remember
- Given Flow Rate = 63 GPMNominal Required Pressure = 20 psi
- Using Pressure Regulator Model 2” x 6 will result in 10.5 GPM per regulating unit.
- 10.5 GPM per regulating unit will result in an output pressure of 18 psi. (See chart at right)
- Headloss of 2” x 6 Pressure Regulator at 63 GPM is 5 psi. (See chart at left)
- Design pressure at inlet of Pressure Regulator should be 18 ÷ 5 = 23 psi
Pressure Regulators Ordering