Pressure Regulators are manufactured with non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass, that withstands all fertilizers and chemicals in common use providing years of trouble-free operation. The one-piece sealed regulating unit - different for each pressure option - is field replaceable and easy to maintain. Available in several sizes, pre-set pressures, and flows from .25 to 175 GPM.
- Instant response to variations in pressure assuring that outlet pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure.
- Non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass bodies withstand commonly used fertilizers and chemicals.
- Sealed regulating unit with stainless steel spring and a screw are field replaceable and easy to maintain.
- Built-in operating indicator visually shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved (except 3/4" low flow).
- Flow ranges from .25 to 175 GPM
- For use in drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.