Netafim's Pulsar with StripNet™ Head is pressure compensated and distributes small amounts of water, multiple pulses per minute according to the flow rate, over a large wetted pattern. It ensures continuous irrigation over a broad range of pressures. StripNet head is available in three flow rates, 3.1, 4.0, and 5.3 GPH and is ideal for frost mitigation or cooling in vineyards.
- Pressure compensation delivers precise and equal amounts of water over a broad range of pressures.
- Unique self-compensating mechanism in the dripper makes it ideal for hillside applications or longer rows.
- Delivers multiple pulses per minute, according to the flow rate, ensuring continuous irrigation over a large area.
- Targeted application of water eliminates soil saturation or flooding even after many hours of irrigation.
- Retrofitting from an existing drip system is simple and quick.
- Flow rates match dripline flow rates.
- Frost mitigation for vineyards
- Cooling in vineyards
- Strip irrigation