Hydrocyclone Sand Separators utilize a conical shaped separator that accelerates the velocity of water maximizing separation of sand and other solid matter with greater than 90% efficiency. Flushing frequency is reduced due to the large holding capacity of our sedimentation tanks. Netafim Hydrocyclones protect the irrigation components from damage and abrasion caused by debris and add years of performance to the life of your irrigation system.
- Conical shape accelerates the velocity of the water increasing centrifical forces and maximizing separation.
- Easy to operate and maintain with no moving parts or screens.
- No headloss build-up or clogging during separation.
- Specially designed rubber cone/insert protects the neck from erosion and increases separation.
- Large holding capacity of sedimention tank reduces flushing frequency.
- Maximum anti-corrosion protection with durable and long-lasting coating materials.
- For separation of sand and other solid matter from water
- Protection of valves and irrigation systems from damage/abrasion caused by sand and other solid matter
- Pre-filtering of water with high loads of sand, disc and screen filters