Scan-Kleen Screen Filters offer quick and easy manual cleaning without flow interruption. To clean, just open the flush valve and turn the handle to rotate the dirt collector. The combination of rotation and linear movement scans and cleans the whole internal screen surface. Water flow to the field is not interrupted during the cleaning process. A stainless steel screen provides strength and long life durability.
- Easy to clean - no need to manually disassemble, clean screen and reassemble the filter.
- Water flow to the field is not interrupted during cleaning.
- Corrosion-proof high density polypropylene will not rust or corrode like metal filters.
- Operates efficiently at varied flow rates.
- Primary filter on well water with small amounts of sand
- Primary filter for center pivots
- Reservoir water with small amounts of algae
- Back-up filter for:
- Media filter batteries
- Sand separators