Netafim MegaNet™ Rotating Impact Sprinklers don’t wobble. This balanced sprinkler has two equal water jets preventing wobbling and can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands. They provide excellent distribution uniformity up to a 40 foot diameter wetted area. With two water trajectory angles and seven nominal flow rates this sprinkler is ideal for open field or under tree irrigation applications.
- Perfectly balanced sprinkler with two equal water jets - no wobble.
- Robust design is closed and compact preventing insect penetration and protecting internal parts.
- Excellent distribution uniformity.
- Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
- Each unit has an individual filter for nozzle cleanliness and to simplify cleaning.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- UV protected materials are durable in all climates.
- Resistant to fertilizers and chemicals.
- HIGH WATER TRAJECTORY ANGLE:
- Open Field Nurseries
- Vegetables and Open Field Crops
- Germination and Frost Protection
- Cooling Fruit Orchards
- LOW WATER TRAJECTORY ANGLE:
- Shade/Net Houses
- Under Tree Irrigation
- Seven Nominal Flow Rates:
- Yellow Nozzle - 0.88 GPM
- Purple Nozzle - 1.10 GPM
- Green Nozzle - 1.54 GPM
- Blue Nozzle - 1.98 GPM
- Brown Nozzle - 2.42 GPM
- Orange Nozzle - 2.86 GPM
- Red Nozzle - 3.30 GPM
- Two Water Trajectory Angles:
- High - 24 degrees
- Low - 15 degrees
- Recommended Operating Pressure Range: 29 to 45 psi (at the sprinkler head)
- Inlet Connection: ½" Male Threaded
- Lowest continuous pH of water applied: 6.0
- Recommended Filtration:
- Clean Water - Not Required
- Dirty Water (lakes, rivers) - 40 mesh
- Well Water (with sand) - Hydrocyclone