Netafim SuperNet Pressure Regulated Micro-Sprinkler features an EverSpin Sapphire Bearing - the toughest, hardest, longest-life sprinkler bearing on the market. This precision manufactured bearing crafted out of a sapphire material - one of the hardest surfaces known - has been added to the bearing of the sprinkler at the point where the swivel’s pin meets the bearings surface wear-point - reducing friction, wear and promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance.
SuperNet also features a new and improved LRD ((Long Range Swivel with Stream Deflector) swivel which sprays a wider pattern resulting in a larger wetted diameter – up to 6.6 feet. SuperNet is available with a flow range of 5.3 to 23.8 GPH and a wetted diameter of 5.0 to 23.0 feet.
Jet spray option includes four spray patterns and a wetted diameter up to 18 feet. Switching from a rotating swivel spray to a fixed jet stream plate is easy and economical.
SuperNet is available with options that makes it adaptable to almost any application. A drop-down "bug-proof" swivel/jet plate prevents insect entry. For irrigation of young trees, a stream deflector easily snaps on to the frame to temporarily restrict spray diameter. Quick-connect thread base is convenient for new installations, but excellent for replacing older sprinklers.
- Wide regulating range and floating, self-flushing diaphragm maintains uniform flow across broad pressure range.
- Highest distribution uniformity - unique nozzle tube prevents negative effects of varying inlet pressure on the wetted diameter.
- The largest water passages on the market - resists clogging.
- Drop down "bug-proof" swivel/jet plate prevents entry of insects.
- Engineering-grade materials and heavy-duty bearing results in superior endurance and long-term reliable uniformity.
- Everspin bearing has a layer of sapphire material to reduce friction and wear, promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance.
- Bearing keeps the swivel centered during operation and improves start-up