Netafim SuperNet Jr. Non-Pressure Regulated High Performance Micro-Sprinkler features an EverSpin Sapphire Bearing – the toughest, hardest, longest-life sprinkler bearing on the market. This precision manufactured bearing crafted out of a sapphire material – one of the hardest surfaces known – has been added to the bearing of the sprinkler at the point where the swivel’s pin meets the bearings surface wear-point - reducing friction, wear and promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance.
SuperNet Jr. also features a new and improved LRD ((Long Range Swivel with Stream Deflector) swivel which sprays a wider pattern resulting in a larger wetted diameter – up to 6.6 feet. SuperNet is available with a flow range of 6.0 to 50 GPH and a wetted diameter of 4.3 to 29.5 feet.
SuperNet Jr. is available in three color-coded nozzle options. Quick-connect thread base is convenient for new installations, but excellent for replacing older jet sprinklers that use a 4mm-poly tubing when a greater diameter of coverage is desired. Its clog-resistant and simple, modular design and large water passages delivers long-term reliable service.
- Highest distribution uniformity and maximum diameter.
- Long-term reliable service:
- Clog-resistant design and simple, modular parts.
- Drop-down spinner that prevents entry of insects.
- Restricting orifice stabilizes and directs stream for strong, spinning motion.
- Engineering-grade materials and heavy-duty bearing for superior endurance.
- Universal Quick-Connect Thread - easily replaces most brands of jets or non-compensated micro-sprinklers.
- Everspin bearing has a layer of sapphire material:
- Reduces friction and wear, promoting long-lasting sprinkler performance
- Sapphire surface keeps the swivel centered during operation and improves start-up
- For orchard, vineyard and nursery microsprinkler installations where flow regulation is not required.
- LR (Long Range) - Designed for maximum coverage on wider spacings and larger root zones.
- SR (Short Range) - Designed for closer spacings and applications where dry middles are desired.
- LRD (Long Range with Breakaway Stream Deflector) NOW PRODUCES LARGER WETTED DIAMETER.
- SRD (Short Range with Breakaway Stream Deflector)
- Sprinkler mounting options:
- Suspended from trellis wire by integral hook.
- Placed in the ground with MicroNet stake.
- Threaded into an existing PE micro-tube as a replacement sprinkler.
SuperNet Jr. Steel Stake (optional)
- Ideal for applications where high riser heights are required
- Installs in dry, hard soils – no need to pre-wet
SuperNet Jr. Steel Stake option consists of:
- Poly adapter
- Optional ¼” steel stake - available in 24”, 48” or custom lengths.
Call Customer Service for price and availability.
- Divides the stream to eliminate water on trunk