Electric PBI Throttling Valves are ideal for small agricultural irrigation zones. Simple installation, no moving parts and high resistance to corrosive water make these valves dependable and reliable day after day. The built-in 2-way solenoid has a low power requirement. Available in 1" to 3" sizes with a durable glass reinforced nylon body.
- Durable, glass reinforced nylon construction provides superb hydraulic performance.
- Large internal water passage with no moving parts in the flow path prevents clogging.
- Built-in 2-Way Solenoid with low power requirement for ease of operation and reliability.
- Simple installation either vertically or horizontally.
- High resistance to corrosive water containing fertilizer and chemicals.
- Standard with a flow control (throttling) handle.
- Small Agricultural Irrigation Zones
- Greenhouse and Nurseries
- Cooling Systems
- Ultra high flow or low flow capacity irrigation systems
Electric PBI Throttling Valves Technical
- Available Sizes: 1”, 1 1/2”, 2” and 323
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1” - 115 psi and 2” to 323 - 150 psi
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140° F
- Connections: Female Threaded NPT
- Electrical Specifications:
- Voltage - Standard 24 VAC, 60 Hz
- Inrush Current - 29mA
- Holding Current - 14mA
- Allowable Voltage Variation: 10%
- Body and Bonnet: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Spring: Steel (AISI 302)
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers: Stainless Steel (304)
- Diaphragm: Natural Rubber
Electric PBI Throttling Valves Ordering