Netafim Thinwall Fittings provide a secure, leak-proof connection for buried installations in soils that expand and contract with wet and dry cycles. Available with Streamline, Typhoon, and DripNet PC Thinwall Driplines from 5 to 25 mil.
- For .636", 875" and .990" Netafim Thinwall Driplines
- Surface or subsurface installations
- For connecting to PVC, Layflat, Oval Tube and Polyethylene Tubing
- Secure connection even in expansive soils
- Provides easy and fast hand installation
- Chemical, UV and heat resistant
- TWD = Thinwall Dripline
- PE = Polyethylene Tubing
- ID = Inside Diameter
- FIPT = Female Iron Pipe Thread
- MIPT = Male Iron Pipe Thread
- STD = Standard Fitting
- TWL = Twist-Lock Fitting
All Netafim USA fittings are designed for use only with Netafim USA thinwall driplines only. Warranty is void when used with other manufacturer's driplines.