Netafim offers Fertilizer Meters with a polypropylene or PVC body. The polypropylene fertilizer meter is small, lightweight and delivers a high level of accuracy. It’s compact size, corrosion resistant plastic components are ideal for fertilizer control in automated irrigation systems. Available in ¾” size.
The PVC fertilizer meter is an angle type multi-jet meter. This design assures an equally distributed load on the impeller minimizing wear and maintaining accuracy. Available in 1” size.
- Both meters are light-weight and deliver a high level of accuracy, ±2%.
- Only one moving part, the impeller, is in contact with the liquid for minimum wear and the utmost reliability.
- Magnetically driven sealed register is guaranteed not to accumulate moisture or fog.
- Dry contact electrical output driven by a magnetic coupling that activates a reed switch creating a pulsed output for communicating with control and monitoring equipment.
- Corrosion resistant plastic components.
- PVC body is an angle type multi-jet meter. The multi-jet design assures an equally distributed load on the impeller minimizing wear and maintaining accuracy.
- No straight pipe installation requirements.
- Fertilizer control in automated irrigation systems