IRT Water Meters are ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions. The specially designed paddle wheel measuring device provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows. Available in 3", 4", 6", 8" and 10" sizes.
- Ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions.
- Water is metered with a paddle wheel located at the top of the water passage which provides a free water passage eliminating clogging from debris.
- Low headloss with the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris.
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids.
- Registers are stainless steel encapsulated and guaranteed not to accumulate moisture or fog.
- Simple maintenance with field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- High level of accuracy (±2%) is achieved over a wide range of flows.
- Wide selection of register options.
- For main supply lines in agriculture applications
IRT Water Meters Installation
- The meter may be installed in any position. For non-horizontal positions, the flow should be upwards.
- Straight pipe installation requirement of 10 x diameter pipe upstream (before the meter) and 5 x diameter pipe downstream (after the meter).
- Prior to installation of the meter, the pipeline should be thoroughly flushed.
- Meter must be installed so that the pipe will be full of water at all times during metering.
- To eliminate air in the system, continuous acting air vents of proper size and type are required.
- Sizes: 3", 4", 6", 8" and 10"
- Maximum Working Pressure: 230 psi
- Maximum Liquid Temperature:140°F
- Body Material: Cast Iron with Polyester Coating
- Connections: Flange
- Register Options: Reed Switch or ER Digital
- Reed Switch Register Pulse Outputs: 10, 100, 32.6 or 325.9
- ER digital Register Pulse Outputs: Gallons - .1, 1, 10, 100, 1000; A Feet - .0001, .001, .01, 1
- Straight Pipe Installation Requirement: 10 x D upstream and 5 x D downstream (D = meter size)
IRT Water Meters Ordering