IRT Water Meters are ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions. The specially designed paddle wheel measuring device provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows. Available in 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 10” sizes.
- Negligible head loss.
- Simple maintenance – field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- Registers are stainless steel glass encapsulated and guaranteed against fogging due to moisture.
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids.
- Built-in straightening vane reduces installation requirements (WST meters).
- Wide selection of magnetically coupled registers including pulse output.
- Industry’s longest warranty – three years on the metering components (register and metering assembly) and five years on the meter body.