If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Every irrigation system- drip/micro, flood, sprinkler or center pivot – needs water and fertilizer delivered at the right time and in the right amounts. Metering is the only way to make sure water and fertilizers are delivered accurately. High quality Netafim WT-SM Saddle Meters provide the confidence and assurance that the correct amount of water and fertilizer (nutrients) are being delivered to the crop maximizing yields and reducing energy costs. Available in 6", 8”, 10” and 12” sizes for IPS pipe only.
Netafim’s advanced saddle meter technology ensures reliable flow readings without the problems associated with old-style drive trains and speedometer dial indicators.
INDUSTRY’S LONGEST WARRANTY
We stand behind our meters with an unprecedented warranty – the industry’s longest – 3 years. Warranty begins from the date of installation, not the date of sale like other manufacturers.
MORE ACCURATE OVER A WIDE RANGE OF FLOWS
The unique design of a double magnetic transmission allows the meter to handle high loads of sand since only the impeller is in contact with the water providing accuracy over a wide range of flows, from very high to very low flows.
- Accuracy of +/-2% over a wider range of flows (0.7 ft/s up to 13 ft/s) without adding costly overrun bearings
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel saddle and bearings for long life
- Digital register displays rate of flow and total volume readings without requiring tedious calculations
- Programmable register allows calibration changes for multiple pipe sizes/wall thickness without changing mechanical gears
- Dry pulse output provides reliable communication and integration with Netafim automation products
- Each saddle meter includes a full set of testing documents
- Easy installation and retrofit to existing meters
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Utilities and Industrial Use