WST and WT Water Meters use a double magnetic transmission to drive the register and this unique design enables the meter to handle high loads of sand since only the impeller is in contact with the water. Transmission gears are located in a sealed, dry compartment which has no contact with the water. The impeller, located in the center of the flow, allows for very accurate measurements over a wide range of flows. Built-in straightening vanes in the WST meters reduce the length of straight pipe required before and after the meter. Available in 3”, 4”, 6” and 8” sizes for the WST and 10” and 12” sizes for the WT models.
- Repelling magnets enable accurate measurements across a wide range of flow rates, including very low flows.
- Balanced impeller with equal load on the front and rear gears prevents wear of the bearings and maintains high accuracy of the meter even after long years of operation.
- Stainless steel glass encapsulated registers which are guaranteed against fogging due to moisture.
- Built-in straightening vane reduces installation requirements (WST meters).
- Wide selection of magnetically coupled registers including pulse output.
- Industry’s longest warranty – three years on the metering components (register and metering assembly) and five years on the meter body.