The simple and proven design of our Air Vents means longer life and trouble-free operation for your irrigation system. Each component is manufactured with the highest quality controls - ensuring maximum system performance and reliability.
Dynamic Air Vent has a revolutionary diaphragm that maximizes system protection with controlled air intake and discharge. This air vent is normally closed when the line is not operating preventing debris and contaminants from entering the pipeline.
Combination Air Vents provide more air release capacity than other air vents of similar sizes. With a combination of air and vacuum release and continuous action, these air vents ensure maximum protection of your irrigation system when properly sized and placed.
Guardian Air Vents are made of corrosion-resistant UV protected composite materials. These large capacity vents dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking and bursting. Optional shrader valve is ideal for measuring local line pressure.
Dynamic Air Vent
- Reacts very quickly to vacuum surges by intaking large amounts of air – three times more air than other vents.
- Rolling diaphragm principle allows air to be discharged in a controlled and gradual manner preventing slam and surges.
- Air Vent is normally closed when the line is not operating preventing debris and contaminants from entering the pipeline.
Combination Air Vents
- Provides more air release capacity to dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting.
- Aerodynamic float design ensures vent closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches 12 psi.
- Unique rolling seal feature allows gradual opening, closing and self-cleaning.
Guardian Air Vents
- Corrosion-resistant reinforced UV protected composite materials – no metal parts to rust or corrode.
- Ensures vent closure as water fills the system and ensures maximum protection of your irrigation system with proper sizing and placement
- Optional Shrader Valve is ideal for measuring local line pressure.
- Pump and filter stations, along mains and at end of mainlines
- Downstream of valves
- At high points in the pipe network or upstream of manifolds