Netafim MegaNet™ Rotating Impact Sprinklers don't wobble. This balanced sprinkler has two equal water jets preventing wobbling. With a robust, compact and closed design, the MegaNet Sprinkler prevents insect penetration and is resistant to fertilizer and chemicals. It provides excellent distribution uniformity up to a 40 foot diameter wetted area. With two water trajectory angles and seven nominal flow rates this sprinkler is ideal for open field nurseries or under tree irrigation applications.
- Perfectly balanced sprinkler with two equal water jets - no wobble.
- Robust design is closed and compact preventing insect penetration and protecting internal parts.
- Excellent distribution uniformity.
- Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
- Each unit has an individual filter for nozzle cleanliness and to simplify cleaning.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- UV protected materials are durable in all climates.
- Resistant to fertilizers and chemicals.
- HIGH WATER TRAJECTORY ANGLE:
- Open Field Nurseries
- Vegetables and Open Field Crops
- Germination and Frost Protection
- Cooling Fruit Orchards
- LOW WATER TRAJECTORY ANGLE:
- Shade/Net Houses
- Under Tree Irrigation
MegaNet™ Sprinklers Technical
- Seven Nominal Flow Rates:
- Yellow Nozzle - 0.88 GPM
- Purple Nozzle - 1.10 GPM
- Green Nozzle - 1.54 GPM
- Blue Nozzle - 1.98 GPM
- Brown Nozzle - 2.42 GPM
- Orange Nozzle - 2.86 GPM
- Red Nozzle - 3.30 GPM
- Two Water Trajectory Angles:
- High - 24 degrees
- Low - 15 degrees
- Recommended Operating Pressure Range: 29 to 45 psi (at the sprinkler head)
- Inlet Connection: ½" Male Threaded
- Recommended Filtration:
- Clean Water - Not Required
- Dirty Water (lakes, rivers) - 40 mesh
- Well Water (with sand) - Hydrocyclone
MegaNet™ Sprinklers Ordering