Features & Benefits
- Proven Depth Filtration
Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- Made of Non-Corrosive Materials
Prevents rusting and corrosion from chemicals and weather.
- Quick Installation
Factory assembled and tested. Delivered ready for hook-up and immediate operation
- Small Footprint
Saves valuable space.
- Less Backflush Time Required
Optimizes irrigation scheduling for uniform watering.
- For surface water containing algae and other organic materials such as reservoirs, canals, rivers and wastewater applications
- Residential and multi-family developments
- Commercial landscapes, institutional parks, sports fields
- Golf courses
- Large landscape installations
2" & 3" LP Disc-Kleen Filters Technical
- 2" drain manifold inlet and outlet connections: Grooved
- Backflush valve flush port: 2” MPT
- Maximum operating pressure:
- Standard Model: 90 psi
- High Pressure Model: 140 psi
- Minimum backflush pressure required:
- Standard Model: 30 psi
- High Pressure Model: 40 psi
- Minimum backflush flow rate:
- 2” Filter: 35 GPM
- 3” Filter: 70 GPM
- Minimum allowable pH: 5
- 4" grooved - 2" Disc-Kleen
- 6" grooved - 3" Disc-Kleen
- Includes backflush controller
- Manifold: Polypropylene
- Filter Body: Polypropylene
- Discs: Polypropylene
- O-Rings and Seals: EPDM
- Good Water Quality: Municipal water supply or well water from a clean aquifer with no sand, iron or manganese.
- Average Water Quality: Wells with small amounts of sand (< 2 ppm) or clean surface water which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
- Poor Water Quality: Well water with sand up to 10 ppm or surface water in hot climates with increased biological growth and no chemical treatment which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
- Very Poor Water Quality: Well water with greater than 10 ppm of sand including rivers, muddy canals, lakes and ponds with severe run off deposits and raw municipal wastewater.
- Greater than 3 ppm Sand or Silt: May require a pre-filter such as a Hydrocyclone.
2" & 3" LP Disc-Kleen Filters Ordering