Features & Benefits
- Proven Disc Technology Depth Filtration
Provides highly effective filtering.
- Made of Non-Corrosive Materials
Prevents rusting and corrosion from chemicals and weather.
- Compact Pre-Assembled Unit For Easy Installation
Fits in tight spaces, saves space. Factory assembled and tested. Delivered ready for hook-up and immediate operation.
- Less Backflush Time Required
Optimizes irrigation with a more uniform application of water.
- Includes Backflush Controller
AC model uses 110VAC power. DC model uses two 4D batteries.
- Irrigation systems with a capacity of 1 to 80 GPM requiring clean water to operate emitters
- For areas with and without electricity
- When automation is desirable because manual cleaning is frequent and too cumbersome
- For residential, commercial, industrial, parks, municipal and non-potable water sources
2" Compact LP Disc-Kleen Filter Technical
- Inlet: 2” male pipe threaded
- Outlet: 2” female pipe threaded
- Flush port: 2” female pipe threaded
- Maximum operating pressure:
- Standard and low flow models: 90 psi
- High pressure model: 140 psi
- Minimum pressure for backflush: 30 psi
- Minimum flow for backflush:
- Standard flow model: 35 GPM
- Low flow model: 20 GPM
- Minimum allowable pH: 5
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Flush valves: Plastic
- Seals: nitrilo rubber, EPDM
- Filter and spine: polypropylene
- Discs: polypropylene
- Clamp and screws: stainless steel
DISC FILTER TECHNOLOGY
Grooves in the disc rings criss-cross to form a network that traps debris between and on the outside of the discs.
HOW IT WORKS
As dirty water is pumped into the filter, and pressure increases, the water compresses the disc rings together tightly. The water is then forced to flow through the grooves of the disc rings, where debris is trapped, releasing only clean water to the irrigation system.
AUTOMATIC BACKFLUSH TECHNOLOGY
The discs separate and nozzles spray the discs with clean water - inside and out, removing debris.
- Good Water Quality: Municipal water supply or well water from a clean aquifer with no sand, iron or manganese.
- Average Water Quality: Wells with small amounts of sand (< 2 ppm) or clear surface water which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
- Poor Water Quality: Well water with sand up to 10 ppm of sand or surface water in hot climates with increased biological growth and no chemical treatment which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
- Very Poor Water Quality: Well water with greater than 10 ppm of sand including rivers, muddy canals, lakes and ponds with severe run off deposits and raw municipal wastewater.
- Greater than 3ppm Sand or Silt: May require a pre-filter such as a Hydrocyclone.
2" Compact LP Disc-Kleen Filter Ordering