Features & Benefits
- Proven Depth Filtration
Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- Made of Non-Corrosive Materials
Prevents rusting and corrosion from chemicals and weather.
- Quick Installation
Factory assembled and tested. Delivered ready for hook-up and immediate operation.
- Less Backflush Time Required
Optimizes irrigation schedulng for uniform watering.
- More Filter Area
Longer filters with larger discs. Saves money by reducing total number of filter units required.
- Less Pressure Required For Cleaning
Saves money by reducing pump size and energy costs.
- Easier Access To Discs
Easy to release clamps around each filter unit do not require any tools making maintenance and troubleshooting quick and simple.
- For surface water containing algae and other organic materials such as reservoirs, canals, rivers and reclaimed water applications
- Residential and multi-family developments
- Commercial landscapes, institutional parks, sports fields
- Golf courses
- Large landscape installations
Apollo Disc-Kleen Filters Technical
- 4" drain manifold inlet.outlet connections: Grooved
- Maximum operating pressure: 140 psi
- Minimum pressure required for backflush: 30 psi downstream of filters during backflush
- Maximum operating temperature: 158° F
- Minimum allowable pH: 5
- Minimum operating pressure for filtration: 20 psi
- Backflush flow rate @ 35 psi: 190 GPM
- Includes backflush controller
- Manifold: High density polypropylene
- Filter body and cover: High density polypropylene
- Discs: Polypropylene
- Backflush Valve: Cast iron
Good Water Quality:Municipal water supply or well water from a clean aquifer with no sand, iron or manganese.
Average Water Quality:Wells with small amounts of sand (<2 ppm) or clean surface water which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
Poor Water Quality:Well water from a poor quality aquifer (<2 ppm/sand) or surface water in hot climates with increased biological growth and no chemical treatment which includes lakes, ponds, reservoirs and canals.
Very Poor Water Quality:Well water with greater than 10 ppm of sand including rivers, muddy canals, lakes and ponds with severe run off deposits and raw municipal wastewater.
Greater than 3 ppm Sand or Silt:May require a pre-filter such as a hydrocyclone.
Apollo Disc-Kleen Filters Ordering