Features & Benefits
- Programmable Line Decoder
Decoder is easily programmed by the user with specific station identifications connected anywhere along the 2-Wire path to turn on almost any 24VAC solenoid valve.
- Supports 1 To 100 Valves
Operate up to 100 valves with one 2-Wire path, connecting the valves in a series.
- Integrated Diagnostics
Controller tests for decoder operation as well as 2-Wire path conditions.
- Manage Remotely
Control irrigation programs and review daily logs and schedules for multiple sites from any web-based computer (service contract required).
- Instant Troubleshooting
Built-in monitors and alarms send automatic notifications pinpointing the exact nature of the problem (service contract required).
- Easy To Expand
Adapts to your growing system by allowing the addition or modification of valves with no need for costly rewiring or upgrades.
- Energy Efficient
The 2-Wire cable carries both power and signal to control each valve using 1/10th the power of a conventional system.
- For commercial and residential applications
- For recreational applications such as sports fields, parks and arenas
- Nurseries and greenhouses
NLC-100D Decoder Technical
- Stations (Valves): 1 - 100
- Electrical Input: 115VAC, 50VA
Electrical Output: 24VAC
- Maximum simultaneous active valves: 12
- Booster Pumps: 2 (1 per program)
- Built-in Lightning Protection
- Maximum Wire Lengths:*
16,300' with #14/2
10,200' with #16/2
- Cabinet: NEMA 4 rated locking plastic cabinet or stainless steel cabinet with Class 2 internal transformer
Decoder Test - Pass/Fail
Short Test - Checks line condition
Line Survey - Displays 2-Wire voltage and current
- Flow Sensing Capable
*When running 2 valves simultaneously.
Decoders, Surge Protection and Wires
The decoder is easily programmed with a specific station ID, then connected anywhere along the 2-Wire path to enable valve activation. The decoder energizes almost any 24VAC solenoid and can be reprogrammed with a different ID when desired.
- NLC DECODER (BLUE: NLC100D) required.
- TUCOR WIRE - is the preferred means of connecting the field decoders to the controller. Tucor wire is designed expressly to ensure a secure, water-tight electrical pathway. NOTE: Tucor wire is not supplied by Netafim.
- NETAFIM SINGLENET CABLE - two low capacitance wires and a drain wire, 16 AWG, pre-packaged as a single cable inside a polyethylene sheath.
Field disruptions due to lightning are minimized by the use of the NLCSP100 surge protector which safely absorbs 2-Wire voltage surges adding substantial protection to the 2-Wire path.
NLC-100D Decoder Ordering