Features & Benefits
- Master Valve and Flow Meter Inputs
Add a master valve and flow meter to the system on top of the existing valve's common and control wires.
- Add Multiple Valves
Ability to add multiple valves to an existing system from any valve location.
- Multiple Station Inputs for Maximum Flexibility
Allows various combinations of conventional and 2-Wire station counts.
- Manage Remotely
Control irrigation programs and review daily logs and schedules for multiple sites from any web-based computer (service contract required).
- Combine Multiple Controllers
Combining multiple controller into one minimizes power drops and recurring server fees.
- Commercial and HOA applications with battery operated controllers
- Retrofit applications requiring flow sensors
- Applications that require the rezoning or expansion of existing systems
NLC-100S Hybrid Technical
- Stations (Valves): 12 - 100
- Electrical Input: 115VAC, 50VA
Electrical Output: 24VAC
- Maximum Simultaneous Active Valves: 6
- Master Valves: 1, 10 sec. stop delay
- Booster Pumps: 2, 10 sec. stop delay
- Built-in Lightning Protection
- Valve Output: 24VAC, 1.0 A per station maximum, 1.5 A total maximum
- Cabinet: Wall mounted NEMA 3 rated locking metal cabinet with internal Class 2 transformer
- Stations (Valves): 6 or 24
Up to 48 with additional hybrid board
- Electrical Input: 24VAC sources from current controller
- Includes (1) Master valve and (1) Flow sensor input
- Up to 3 stations simultaneously
- 2-Wire distances up to 8,000'
- Program Decoders at Hybrid controller or with the optional programmer
- Decoder for converted stations and Master valve
- Sensor decoder for Flow sensor
NLC-100S Hybrid Ordering