Techline® DL (17mm Dripline)
Techline DL dripline provides maximum uniformity for both subsurface and on-surface installations. The pressure compensating emitters are ideal for sloping terrains and the anti-siphon feature prevents ingestion of debris into the tubing.
Features And Benefits
- The First Anti-Siphon Emitter In Landscape Dripline
Emitter manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications since 2000. Emitter is pressure compensating and continuous flushing.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape – tubing curves at a 7″ radius. On-surface installation withstands heat and direct sun.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- Turf, shrubs, trees
- At-grade windows
- Sports turf
Techline® DL Technical
- Emitter flow rates: 0.26, 0.4, 0.6 or 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 12″, 18″, or 24″ (24″ available in 0.6 and 0.9 GPH only)
- Pressure compensation range: 6 to 58 psi
- Bending radius: 7″
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum recommended system pressure: 6 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66″ OD; 0.56″ ID; 0.050″ wall
- Coil length: 100′, 250′, 500′, 1,000′
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance
Limited Warranty For Techline DL
Netafim warrants Techline® DL to be free from original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of seven (7) years and ten (10) years for environmental stress cracking – from the date of original delivery.