Techline® EZ (12mm dripline)
One coil, two fittings, less than one hour installation. It’s the simplest solution for small sites. Netafim’s Techline EZ is the 12mm dripline for on-surface looped systems that installs fast, saves water and “disappears” into the landscape.
Features And Benefits
- The First Anti-Siphon Emitter In Landscape Dripline
Emitters manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications since 2000. Emitter is pressure compensating and continuous flushing.
- Less Visually Obtrusive
12mm diameter tubing is less noticeable in landscape installations.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape – tubing curves at a 6″ radius. On-surface installations withstand heat and direct sun.
- More Cost Effective in Smaller Bed Areas
24% smaller diameter tubing.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Bed areas that require shorter lateral lengths
- Areas subject to vandalism
- Planting areas
- Curved, narrow, and angular planting areas
- Flower beds, trees, and shrubs
- Rooftop gardens
- Vegetable gardens
- Green walls
- High traffic or high liability areas
- Raised planters
Techline® EZ Technical
- Emitter flow rates: 0.26, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacings: 6″, 12″, and 18″ (6″ available for 0.26 and 0.4 GPH only)
- Uses 12mm Netafim Insert Fittings or any compression fitting for 0.426″ diameter tubing
- Pressure compensation range: 6 to 58 psi
- Bending radius: 6″
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum pressure required: 6 psi
- Tubing diameter: .510″ O.D.; .426″ I.D.
- Coil length: 200′, 250′, 300′, 500′, 1,000′
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance
Limited Warranty For Techline EZ
Netafim warrants Techline EZ sold to be free from environmental stress cracking for a period of seven (7) years from the date of original delivery