Features & Benefits
- Self-Piercing Barb
Easy to install, no tools required. Optional insertion tool available.
- 1.74 psi Internal Check Valve
Helps prevent low emitter drainage holding back up to a 3.9' column of water. Can be used with Techline HCVXR and CV Dripline.
- Anti-Siphon Operation
Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the emitter.
- Pressure Compensating
Delivers the same flow from 10.15 to 58 psi.
- Self-Cleaning Action
Exclusive TurboNet® flow path design regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation.
- For use with blank polyethylene tubing, Techline® HCVXR, CV, DL and RW
- Install on-surface or subsurface
- Wide-spaced plantings
- Tree planting
- Hanging baskets
- Flower boxes
- Planters or pots
Self-Piercing Emitters Technical
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 GPH
- Pressure compensation range: 10.15 to 58 psi
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Uses 0.160” x 0.220” micro-tubing (Model EDTUBE – in black or white)
- Barb size: Inlet 0.160” - 0.170” Outlet 0.160”
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
The Self-Piercing Emitter Insertion Tool provides fast and easy installation of Self-Piercing Emitters. It increases installation efficiency and the durable formed plastic handle is comfortable to use.
Self-Piercing Emitters Ordering