- Sizes: 1 ½”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” and 8”
- Maximum working pressure:
Manual Electric - 235 psi
Pressure Reducing Manual Electric - 140 psi
- Body: Cast iron, polyester coated
- Valve diaphragm: Reinforced natural rubber
- End Connections:
1 1/2" - Male Pipe Thread
2" - Female Pipe Thread
3", 4", 6", 8" - Flanged
- Flanges: Drilled to ANSI specification
- Standards: EEC approval (class A)
- Installation of a continuous acting air vent before the Hydrometer is highly recommended for accurate flow readings
Three-way Selector Specifications
- Operation: Three Position Manual Selector Auto-Open-Close
- Construction: Brass and Stainless Steel
- Connections: 1/8” FPT
Using the Three-way Selector
OPEN POSITION - Open the hydrometer by bypassing the solenoid or both the solenoid and pilot. Move the selector to “open”.
AUTO POSITION - Open and close the hydrometer using the solenoid. Move the selector to the “auto” position.
CLOSE POSITION - Manually close the valve overriding the solenoid. Move the selector to the “close” position.
ELECTRIC SOLENOID SPECIFICATIONS
- Solenoid: 24vac 5.5 watts, 0.23 amps inrush
- Manual Override
- Construction: Brass
- Connections: In/Out NPT Threaded
PRESSURE REDUCING THREE-WAY PILOT SPECIFICATIONS
- Pressure range: 21 to 113 psi (silver spring)
- Maximum working pressure: 140 psi*
- Construction: Plastic body, Stainless steel and brass components
- Connections: In/Out 8mm tubing
- Drain outlet: 1/8" FPT
*Brass pilot available for pressures above 140 psi.