Features & Benefits
- Manufactured From Durable Materials
For reliable operation.
- Large Inlet Opening
- Wide Flow Range
For use in a number of applications.
- Prevents back flow of water and drainage of the system into low areas
- Eliminates the need for system water refill at the beginning of the next irrigation cycle
- For irrigating slopes where draining of the headers and laterals is common
- Designed to hold back up to a 13.4' column of water
- Rule of Thumb: Every 1' of water exerts 0.433 psi of pressure at the base of the column. As such, a 100' column of water exerts 43.3 psi at the base.
In-line Check Valve Technical
- Flow rate: 0.9 - 4.4 GPM
- Closing pressure: 5.8 psi (13.4 feet column of water)
- Opening pressure: 10.2 psi
In-line Check Valve Ordering Information