Automatic Flush Valves optimize drip irrigation system performance by reducing maintenance and increasing dripline performance.
Features & Benefits
- Flushing Reduces Sediment Build-Up
Eliminates clogging. Promotes long-term performance of the drip irrigation system.
- Automatic Cleaning Operation
Eliminates periodic manual flushing.
- Unique Design Reacts To Flow, Not Pressure
Allows operation even at full line pressure.
- Disassembles For Winterization "Blowout"
Protects your drip system.
- Drip irrigation systems
- Clean or dirty water
Automatic Flush Valves Technical
- Not required with Techline CV
- Flushing water volume: approx. 1 gallon per cycle
- Maximum zone flow rate per flush: 15 GPM
- Minimum pressure required: 1.5 psi
- Maximum operating pressure: 57 psi