The Flow Computer reads and records difficult to access meters. Communicates between Netafim Water Meters and a wide range of equipment – fertilizer pumps, data recorders and controllers. A weather proof enclosure is wall mountable and withstands hot & cold weather.
Features & Benefits
- Integral Data Logging
Stores up to 64 totals for each 24 hour period
- Scaled Pulse Output And 4-20 mA Output
For communication between Netafim Water Meters or Hydrometers and a wide range of equipment - fertilizer pumps, data recorders and controllers.
- Flexible Configuration Output
Rate alarm - high, low with ± 1% accuracy.
- Three Total Volume Readings
Two resettable and one fixed.
- Weather Proof Enclosure (Nema 4)
Wall mountable, basic protection from weather
- LCD Digital Display
Easy to read and simple to program with 7 digital flow rate idications, 1, 2 or 3 decimal place options and icons. Reads and records rate of flow and total volume in both US and metric units.Reads and records rate of flow and total volume in US and metric units
- Remote display for reading difficult to access meters
- Data recording
- Output to: fertilizer pumps, variable speed drive pumps, Netafim and other manufacturer compatible controllers