Features & Benefits
- Unique Emitter Design
Regulates flow and provides continuous self-cleaning action during operation.
- 2.2 psi Internal Check Valve
Helps prevent low emitter drainage by holding back up to a 5' column of water.
- Anti-Siphon Operation
Prevents contaminates from being drawn into emitter.
- Color-Coded Emitter
Denotes flow rate.
- Can Be Used with Techline HCVXR and CV Dripline
Without causing dripline drainage.
- For use with blank polyethylene tubing, Techline® CV, Techline® DL and Techline® RW
- For use with systems with a wide range of pressure variations (14.5 to 58 psi)
- Install on-surface or subsurface
- Wide-spaced plantings
- Tree planting
- Hanging baskets
- Flower boxes
- Planters, pots, or interiorscapes
Techflow Emitters Technical
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 or 2.0 GPH
- Pressure compensation range: 14.5 to 58 psi
- Maximum pressure: 58 psi
- Uses 0.160” x 0.220” micro-tubing (Model EDTUBE - in black or white)
- Barb size: Inlet 0.160” - 0.170” Outlet 0.160”
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
Techflow Emitters Design
Irrigating Trees, Shrubs and Native Plants With Wide and Random Spacings
For trees, shrubs and native plants with wide and/or random spacing requirements, point source drip irrigation is the perfect alternative. In landscape areas that are sparsely planted, irrigating within the plant's canopy conserves water and inhibits weed growth in the areas with no plants. Depending on the plant's canopy size and soil type, the number of point source emitters can be easily determined.
The correct watering of containers can be difficult when using a hose, sprinklers or sprays. Either not enough or too much water is applied; or the frequency of watering is inefficient to promote a healthy environment for the plant to thrive. By using a point source drip irrigation system, the emitter can easily be installed in each container and operated for the correct time and frequency to insure the correct amount of water is applied for healthy plant growth.
Techflow Emitters Ordering