Techline dripline provides maximum uniformity for both subsurface and on-surface installations. The pressure compensating emitters are ideal for sloping terrains and the anti-siphon feature prevents ingenstion of debris into the tubing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The First Anti-Siphon Emitter In Landscape Dripline
Emitter manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications since 2000. Emitter is pressure compensating and continuous flushing.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 7" radius. On-surface installation withstands heat and direct sun.
- Qualifies For Use On LEED Projects
Contains the required quantity of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- Turf, shrubs, trees
- At-grade windows
- Sports turf