Techline RW is designed for reclaimed water use only and is the most reliable pressure compensating dripline for reclaimed water. Reclaimed, reuse or recycled water is municipally-treated, non-potable water deemed appropriate for use in irrigation systems and not wastewater being dispersed into the soil for additional treatment. Please consult your local Water Management District for regulations regarding the type of water being used, and its proper system design. Netafim USA can provide assistance on drip dispersal that use primary or secondary and tertiary wastewater. Please contact Netafim USA Customer Service for more information.
Features & Benefits
- Pressure Compensating
Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- Continuous Self-Flushing Emitter Design
Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted emitter operation
- Unique Patented Emitter Design With Physical Root Barrier
Emitters prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance.
- Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
- Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
- Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 7" radius. On-surface installations withstand heat and direct sun.
- Qualifies For Use On LEED Projects
Contains the required quantity of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material.
- Reclaimed (recycled) water use
- For irrigation with non-potable/reclaimed water and soil loading