Features & Benefits
- Only One Moving Part - The Impeller - In Contact With The Water
For minimum wear and utmost reliability.
- Magnetic Driven Sealed Registers Are Stainless Steel/Composite Encapsulated
Guaranteed against fogging due to moisture.
- Accurate Over A Wide Range Of Flows
For flexible and efficient water management.
- Industry's Longest Warranty
Three years on the metering components (register and metering assembly) and five years on the meter body.
- Use smaller sized meters as sub-meter for residential or commercial applications
- Communicate with irrigation controllers and measures water usage for effective water management
Water Meters Technical
- Sizes: 3/4" to 6"
- Maximum working pressure:
140 psi (3/4", 1", and 1 1/2")
230 psi (2" to 6")
- Maximum water liquid temperature:
122 ° F, (3/4", 1", and 1 1/2")
131° F (2")
140° F (3" to 6")
- Available bodies: Metal (corrosion proof copper alloy) or Composite (plastic)
- Available with Reed Switch, Photo Diode, or ER Digital Registers
- Installation of a continuous acting air vent befoer the Water Meter is highly recommended for accurate flow readings
Straight Pipe Installation
Required for Water Meters 2" and Larger
When water flows through a pipe, any transition through a fitting, elbow, or change in pipe size causes turbulence in the water. In order to eliminate water turbulence, some water meters require straight pipe before and after the water meter. Straight pipe installation refers to the length of straight pipe needed before (upstream of the water meter) and after (downstream of the water meter).
The 3/4", 1" and 1 1/2" Water Meters do not require straight pipe installation, but a 5 x diameter before and 2 x diameter straight pipe installation after the meter is recommended. (Diameter = Meter Size)
The 2" Water Meter requires straight pipe installation of 10 x diameter before and 5 x diameter straight pipe installation after the meter.
The 3", 4" and 6" Water Meters require straight pipe installation of 5 x diameter before and 2 x diameter straight pipe installation after the meter.
Continuous Acting Air Vents are used to remove air from the system for accurate metering. Proper air vent selection and placement within the system is critical.
Water Meters Registers
Available Register Options
Netafim USA has two types of transducer outputs available which provide two levels of resolution:
REED SWITCH (RS) REGISTER
The reed switch register is a dry contact or simple switch closure for communicating with control and monitoring equipment. Flows are totaled in U.S. Gallons based on the multiplication factors indicated on the dial face.
PHOTO DIODE HIGH FREQUENCY (PDH) REGISTER
A photo coupler sensor that provides a high frequency pulse output for communicating with control and monitoring equipment. Flows are totaled in U.S. Gallons based on the multiplication factors indicated on the dial face.
ELECTRONIC (ER) DIGITAL REGISTER
Combines standard digital register features with dry pulse output for communicating with control and monitoring equipment. Rate of flow and volume readings in U.S. Gallons are clearly displayed on the LCD display.